– Excellent performance on starting owing to high starting torque
– High efficiency in comparison with the same size AC Motor
– Easy to control speed and change the rotational direction
– Instantaneous stop
– Due to the wide range of the rated voltage, low voltage motors applicable to portable equipments can be realized
2. DC MOTOR Perfomance Curve
3. Selecting DC Motor
The output of a motor represents the ability of a motor.
Generally,“ Motor output”means the output at rated torque (TR)
The motor is able to operate continuously without heatsink when the load torque is less than the rate torque (TR)
Otherwise, the motor should operate intermittently. When the motor operates at the overload torque, it might be damaged.
76, Bukhang-ro 32beon-gil, Seo-gu, Incheon, South Korea 22769
TEL. 032-673-3710 / FAX. 032-673-3714 / E-MAIL. HSG@HYOSEONG.CO.KR
COPYRIGHT (C) 2016 HSG CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.